Re: [Muine] Re: Muine Documentation 0.1

Hi Tom,

even Muine is very simple I think a manual would be a great advantage.
Please don't let the silence on this list stop you :)

I think you just should send an announcment to gnome-doc-list gnome org

Here a bunch of useful links, maybe you know them already:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/handbook/gdp-handbook/index.html
http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/index.html
http://www.ibiblio.org/oswg/oswg-nightly/oswg/en_US.ISO_8859-1/articles/DocBook-Intro/docbook-intro/
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/

If I have time, I will translate it to German. Also I can give you
feedback, if you wish.

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'