Re: [Muine] out-of-the-box muine on fedora core 5

På Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 04:21:56PM +0200, Jeroen Zwartepoorte skrev:
> I've checked Fedora's .spec file and it's built against gstreamer08
> packages. So it won't use fluendo's mp3 codec. Are you saying that
> there's a stable release of muine with gstreamer 0.10 support? (i
> haven't followed CVS for a while)

GStreamer 0.10 support is only in CVS as far as I know. I've rolled a
tarball of the latest CVS sources for you, which you can download at:

  http://uwstopia.nl/files/2006/03/muine-0.8.4.99.tar.gz

Note that this is not an official release and you shouldn't bother the
developers with problems you may experience. I noticed there's a .spec file
in the tarball, but since I don't run a rpm-based distribution, you're on
your own getting it to work.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

this is dangerous :: open up your head feel the shell shock       -- prodigy