Re: [Muine] out-of-the-box muine on fedora core 5

Ehm, thanks Wouter. The part about "don't bother the developers"
doesn't apply though (hint: search for my name in the ChangeLog ;)

It's just that i'd rather use Fedora rpms instead of checking out
gnome-common, etc. to build muine on my desktop machine (laptop is
jhbuild cvs). I guess i get to try/debug Banshee for a while on my
desktop.

Jeroen