Re: [Muine] Muine Tango Icon

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 22:32 -0800, Peter Johanson wrote:
> I'd love to see what autotools/packaging foo other applications shipping
> tango icons are doing, or maybe see a patch that included this build
> logic, to get a feel for the real issues.

Am I right to think that with this approach the icons will be included
in the muine tarball?

It's just that there are packages popping up with only icons for certain
apps (see for example planet gnome where someone has posted icon sets
for various games). Maybe we could go for that approach?

Then later on, the tango guys could just incorporate our icon package
into one, big, maybe-yet-to-be-invented tango package.

Just a thought of course, I know it's unconventional not to ship your
icons with your source tarball.

Joachim