Re: [Muine] Restructuring the menu... I didn't want to polute Iain's thread.

Hey Guys,

I've actually started writing some muine documentation, it's incomplete at this stage, but I can post it if you want.

I think that removing the help menu is a bad idea, as is renaming the File menu to Muine, I recall reading in another thread that it is against the HIG. I don't think that having something different is a problem in itself, but making this app. inconsistent with the rest of gnome seems silly just because "File" doesn't accurately describe the action of the menu.

Thomas

On 2/27/06, Joachim Beckers <joachim beckers belgacom net> wrote:
On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 12:46 -0700, Brian Nickel wrote:
> Or... we could add a "Contents F1" item and make a help file, thus
> justifying the existence of the Help menu.

That would be best of course. Unfortunately, documentation is almost
always something developers struggle with.

For muine, it shouldn't be too big a job however. It's designed to be
easy to use from the ground up. No need for heaps of documentation IMO.

Joachim