Re: [Muine] Restructuring the menu... I didn't want to polute Iain's thread.

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 12:46 -0700, Brian Nickel wrote:
> Or... we could add a "Contents F1" item and make a help file, thus
> justifying the existence of the Help menu.

That would be best of course. Unfortunately, documentation is almost
always something developers struggle with.

For muine, it shouldn't be too big a job however. It's designed to be
easy to use from the ground up. No need for heaps of documentation IMO.

Joachim