Re: [Muine] Restructuring the menu... I didn't want to polute Iain's thread.

On 2/22/06, Joachim Beckers <joachim beckers belgacom net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 22:35 -0700, Brian Nickel wrote:
> > I just can't decide where the best spot for "Import folder..." is in
> > the new setup.
>
> Maybe this (Mac-style :-)) would be cool:
>
> Muine
>     Play
>     ----
>     Import Folder...
>     ----
>     Quit

> Help
>     About
>
> I think this approach has everything in the right place.

In this case the About should go into the Muine menu.
But, nothing else in GNOME has an application menu and separating Play
from the Previous and Next option seems artificial to me.

Import Songs should go in the Song menu as it is essentially an
operation on a Song (Add song(s) to Muine's database)

iain