Re: [Muine] Restructuring the menu... I didn't want to polute Iain's thread.
- From: "Luis Villa" <luis villa gmail com>
- To: joachim beckers gmail com
- Cc: Muine List <muine-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Muine] Restructuring the menu... I didn't want to polute Iain's thread.
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:32:51 -0500
On 2/26/06, Joachim Beckers <joachim beckers gmail com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 12:46 -0700, Brian Nickel wrote:
> > Or... we could add a "Contents F1" item and make a help file, thus
> > justifying the existence of the Help menu.
> That would be best of course. Unfortunately, documentation is almost
> always something developers struggle with.
> For muine, it shouldn't be too big a job however. It's designed to be
> easy to use from the ground up. No need for heaps of documentation IMO.
I would basically say that for something as straightforward as muine,
if documentation is needed at all, there is a bug in muine that should
] [Thread Prev