Re: [Muine] compile TrayIcon.cs

På Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 05:57:04PM +0200, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni skrev:
> When I run "./configure; make ; make install" the plugins are built, but
> not installed in /usr/local/lib/muine/plugins. Only the Inotify plugin
> is there.

That's because the TrayIcon plugin is not installed by default. Copy the
TrayIcon files [1] from your build directory to the location you mentioned
above and you should be fine.

  mvrgr, Wouter

[1] TrayIcon.dll and TrayIcon.dll.config should be enough
--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

why do black flies just live for one day?                    -- green lizard