Re: [Muine] compile TrayIcon.cs

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 12.08.2006, 16:31 +0200 schrieb Joachim Beckers:
> You do have the -dev packages of everything installed, do you?

yes, I have. I built now libnotify 0.4.2 from ubuntu sources and install
it. Same with the libnotify-dev.

When I run "./configure; make ; make install" the plugins are built, but
not installed in /usr/local/lib/muine/plugins. Only the Inotify plugin
is there.

> If you don't want to build muine yourself, add
>
> deb http://home.versateladsl.be/beckers.p/dapper/ ./

mhh, access seems forbidden.

> to your sources.list. It has everything you need. Just be carefull that
> you have all possible dependencies installed.

which dependencies do you mean. I installed everything, what "apt-get
build-dep muine" want.

> If you experience problems, just get back to me.

When did the notification appear? Everytime a new song is played or just
when the muine window is hidden etc.

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'