Re: [Muine] compile TrayIcon.cs

On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 16:23 +0200, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Samstag, den 12.08.2006, 15:53 +0200 schrieb Joachim Beckers:
> > > I've merged that fix into CVS recently, so this should be fixed there as
> > > well.
> >
> > It is. I've built muine debs from today's cvs, and it works flawlessly.
> >

> I compiled muine from CVS today and install it in /usr/local, but it
> didn't work for me. I still using Ubuntu Dapper with libnotify1
> 0.3.2-0ubuntu4. Should I be patience until Edgy is out (or on my
> computer) or is there a way to have the notifications now?

You do have the -dev packages of everything installed, do you?

If you don't want to build muine yourself, add

deb http://home.versateladsl.be/beckers.p/dapper/ ./

to your sources.list. It has everything you need. Just be carefull that
you have all possible dependencies installed.

If you experience problems, just get back to me.

regards,

Joachim