Re: Displaying the total number of tracks (was: Re: [Muine] Some thoughts on playlist management)

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 14:40:38 +0100, Jorn Baayen <jbaayen gnome org> wrote:
> The plan is to add "Properties" functionality, so then you should be
> able to click "Properties" in the add album window to see what is in an
> album. Much more like watching the back cover of a CD ..

Just my 5c. Maybe a tooltip appearing when mouse cursor is hovering on
the album entry (in album list?) with additional information like
number of tracks would be more apropriate?

"Properties" does not sound good to me - another mouse click and a
dialog, adds clutter and I probably would be too lazy to use that.

--
Andrew.