Re: [Muine] Some thoughts on playlist management

Hi,

Yea, this is a known problem, but from the Muine side there is nothing
that can be done about it I think. Single-track albums are valid and do
exists, so having a certain minimum of tracks won't do.

The best I can suggest is hacking up a simple script that will strip
album tags off all your single songs.

HTH,

Jorn