Re: Displaying the total number of tracks (was: Re: [Muine] Some thoughts on playlist management)

I tend to agree with Jorn on this - we really should be careful adding
extra information which is not needs for 100% of the people.

But I'm just wondering - when are you planning to introduce this
feature? Is it going to be somewhere soon? Muine has been very quite
for the last months, but it seems there's a huge waking lately.

Yo'av.