Re: Displaying the total number of tracks (was: Re: [Muine] Some thoughts on playlist management)

The plan is to add "Properties" functionality, so then you should be
able to click "Properties" in the add album window to see what is in an
album. Much more like watching the back cover of a CD ..

Every bit of information that is more displayed in the main UI reduces
the overall overview .. so I'm very careful adding any non-essential
things.

Cheers,
Jorn