Re: What would you do to encourage application developers on GNOME Mobile?

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 15:00 +0100, Rob Taylor wrote:
> I'd quite like to hear what people here think
> our focus, as stakeholders in the GNOME project, should be.

Better software and APIs by being more open. I don't think Qt compares
well with us, because it's still not open enough. However, persuading
some people of that is hard, but nobody ever convinced a programmer of
anything by any logical reasoning.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com