Re: Mozilla/Maemo Danish Weekend

Gil Quim (Nokia-D/Helsinki) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Maemo and Mozilla projects are organizing a joint developer camp in
> Copenhagen the last weekend of May. If you are working on Fennec, Fennec
> add-ons or Maemo 5 applications this call is for you! The meeting is
> open and free, although registration is needed for planning purposes.
>
> http://maemo.org/news/announcements/developer_call_mozilla_maemo_danish_weekend/

Developers short on budget can apply for travel sponsorship now:

http://wiki.maemo.org/Mozilla_Maemo_Danish_Weekend#Sponsorship

Selection criteria:

* Developers of Fennec add-ons, Fremantle Stars and the Mer project.
Link to your projects and get references from lead developers.

* Developers of cool software for average users available in
[http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/pool/fremantle/free/ Fremantle
extras-devel].

* Other key Maemo contributors with [http://maemo.org/profile/list/ high
karma] and a concrete development plan for the weekend.

--
Quim Gil
open source advocate