Mozilla/Maemo Danish Weekend

Hi,

The Maemo and Mozilla projects are organizing a joint developer camp in
Copenhagen the last weekend of May. If you are working on Fennec, Fennec
add-ons and Maemo 5 applications this call is for you! The meeting is
open and free, although registration is needed for planning purposes.

http://maemo.org/news/announcements/developer_call_mozilla_maemo_danish_weekend/

What is more, if you need some infrastructure to celebrate some kind of
project meeting or hackfest you are invited to come. We can host your
gathering at no cost. A mobile focus and a mild connection with Maemo is
everything you need.

If the GNOME Foundation is interested organizing something there, like
we did together in the Maemo Summit, we can talk.

--
Quim Gil
open source advocate