Re: Goal for GNOME Mobile?

Le jeudi 11 décembre 2008, à 12:37 -0700, Stormy Peters a écrit :
> I think if a majority of the GNOME Mobile members are using those
> technologies we should call them out as part of GNOME Mobile.
>
> That said, I don't know how difficult that is from a release perspective ...

If people think it makes sense to put the code for those modules on
GNOME FTP, we can probably make it happen.

If people just want to add those modules to the wiki page, this is
trivial -- it's a wiki and people should feel free to go ahead :-) (just
make sure to differentiate somehow the modules with tarballs on GNOME
FTP and those with tarballs living elsewhere)

So, yeah: tell the release team what you need, and we'll try to work it
out.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.