Re: WebKit release cycle and dependency request

<quote who="Rob Taylor">

> That also a good point to keep in mind for GNOME Mobile. I think we should
> at least note for any GUI technologies whether they support accessibility
> and UI testing.

Yes, and as much as a11y has been a differentiating feature for our desktop
platform, I'm sure it can be used to similar great effect for mobile. We do
need to figure out how that is going to work, of course... :-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2008: Istanbul, Turkey                         http://www.guadec.org/

   "Our 20th anniversary issue, we suspect, will be about the year of the
                     Linux desktop." - Jon Corbet, LWN