Re: WebKit release cycle and dependency request

Vincent Untz wrote:

Argh, I shouldn't have spoken :-) I don't know the reply for "when", to
be honest. I think it's more or less blocked by the status of a11y in
WebKit at the moment. Will move this topic at the top of my TODO list.

is it possible to have a quick run-down on how a11y is blocking the WebKit movement ? i am asking this because the "when" part is interesting for me as well