Re: Metacity composite management && Accessibilty
- From: Daniel Ruoso <daniel ruoso com>
- To: Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes <cerdiogenes yahoo com br>
- Cc: metacity-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Metacity composite management && Accessibilty
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:19:47 +0100
Ter, 2006-10-10 �18:51 -0300, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Di�es
> I agree with Havoc that the magnifier CM can be out of sync with X
> stuff, out of sync with GTK, out of sync with metacity, but I see one
> trouble in integrate the magnifier inside the window compositor manager,
> that is when Qt support AT-SPI, probably, Orca will run in KDE, so
> gnome-mag will also run there (point if I'm wrong).
If we're on this level, maybe gnome-mag could take a step further and
become part of Xorg itself implementing something between the window
manager and the composite manager. So the composite manager receives the
window already modified by gnome-mag.
This makes some sense, as composite is being used for several things and
may become hard to interoperate with screen magnification...
this may be overreacting...
] [Thread Prev