Re: Metacity composite management && Accessibilty

On 10/10/06, Daniel Ruoso <daniel ruoso com> wrote:
This take us to metacity. So, what are the plans for composite
management in metacity? Is it some plugin system planned? How do you
think these two modules (colorblind support and screen magnifier) fits
in metacity?

This was discussed previously; see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/metacity-devel-list/2005-December/msg00017.html.
As far as the plans for composite management in metacity, I have no
idea.  I'm hearing some stuff through the grapevine, but haven't heard
anything from Soeren on the subject.

Elijah