Re: Metacity composite management && Accessibilty

Hi,

afaik the plans are "if someone works on it, it will exist"

I am surprised nobody has really worked on it... I can believe that compiz is a lot easier if doing something big like 3D cubes, but I can't imagine it's hard to do a few simple hardcoded 2D things like a minimize animation, drop shadows, magnifier, etc. in metacity. I would think someone could get that stuff going in a few weeks.

Havoc