Re: New compositor patch

On 1/12/06, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann redhat com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a new patch that takes care of most of the previous comments.
> I'd really like to get something committed to HEAD. This patch should
> be minimally intrusive to a non-compositing metacity.

I didn't see anything to add configure checks for libcm and openGL;
should that be added?  Also, given the other email I just saw, should
we increase the required XCOMPOSITE_VERSION while we're at it?

The only other thing I noticed (skipping composite.[ch]) was that you
moved the declaration of meta_window_hide() in src/window.c; seems odd
to me -- I thought it made more sense being next to
meta_window_show().  It's trivial, but I was just curious why it was
there.