Re: Preliminary election results

On 2012-06-21 16:50, GermÃn PÃo-CaamaÃo wrote:
On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 22:29 +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jun 2012, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> On Thu, 2012-06-14 at 13:55 -0400, Karen Sandler wrote:
> > On 2012-06-14 13:37, GermÃn PÃo-CaamaÃo wrote:
> <snip>
> > I for one was waiting to blog it until we have official results - is
> > that the lawyer in me?
> >
> > I was also going to make sure we had a news item on our site, but I > > wouldn't have done that for preliminaries. I remember when I was at SFLC > > that I was a little confused by the attention to preliminary results.
>
> FWIW, the results weren't challenged, and nothing appeared on LWN this
> week either.

Not sure who's our LWN contact, but we should definitely do
something about it. Karen should know more.

As far as I see, it seems in the past they have taken the story from the email with the announcement. Probably they missed this one. I will send
an email to lwn lwn net to point it out.

I'm finally getting to the news item now (no one on the marketing team bit). I'll send an email to my lwn contacts too when I've posted it :)

karen