Preliminary election results

Heya,

I went to LWN this morning (it's part of my Thursday morning ritual),
and found the results of the "Fedora Board, FAmSCo, and FESCo"
elections, but couldn't find any reference to the GNOME Foundation Board
ones.

Is there any reason why the preliminary election results for the Board
weren't  more publicised? Do we have anyone on the marketing team
looking at publicising the elections?

About half of the Foundation membership actually voted, and those are
the ones with a ballot in their inbox already. I can't imaging people
from the outside getting excited about the elections or their results
when there's no coverage of the results, or the usually abruptly-ended
pre-vote discussions.

Cheers