Re: Preliminary election results

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012, Bastien Nocera wrote:

On Thu, 2012-06-14 at 13:55 -0400, Karen Sandler wrote:
On 2012-06-14 13:37, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
<snip>
I for one was waiting to blog it until we have official results - is
that the lawyer in me?

I was also going to make sure we had a news item on our site, but I
wouldn't have done that for preliminaries. I remember when I was at SFLC
that I was a little confused by the attention to preliminary results.

FWIW, the results weren't challenged, and nothing appeared on LWN this
week either.

Not sure who's our LWN contact, but we should definitely do
something about it. Karen should know more.

cheers,

Andrea