Re: Preliminary election results

On Thu, 2012-06-14 at 13:55 -0400, Karen Sandler wrote:
On 2012-06-14 13:37, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
<snip>
I for one was waiting to blog it until we have official results - is
that the lawyer in me?

I was also going to make sure we had a news item on our site, but I
wouldn't have done that for preliminaries. I remember when I was at SFLC
that I was a little confused by the attention to preliminary results.

FWIW, the results weren't challenged, and nothing appeared on LWN this
week either.