Re: Timeline for the upcoming elections

Tobias:

On 04/18/12 07:56 AM, Tobias Mueller wrote:
On 18.04.2012 00:22, Brian Cameron wrote:
>  I just sent out the call for elections,
Seen it. Nice. Thanks. Less work for me*yay*

You haven't however, mentioned when the new Board will take over.
That's what you wanted to have mentioned as per
mid:4F42DE3C 90909 oracle com

Yes I know that I suggested that we should mention this in the
calendar, but I think it is mostly important for the board to
keep track of this date, not the general Foundation community.

Brian