Re: [gnome.org #12159] Application received from David King (amigadave AT amigadave.com)

Dear Committee,

David was involved in the Desktop Summit 2011 organization as a
volunteer, and participated and helped very activaly in it. He also is
making a great job maintaining the Vino and Vinagre projects, both
part of GNOME. He has also being an example to follow for me, since he
has encouraged me several times to contribute to the comunity in
different ways.

As Marc-Andrà already did, I confirm that David is a remarkable
contributor of the GNOME project and I definitely think, that he
should be a GNOME Foundation Member.

I hope, that this information helps you on your decision.

Best Regards,
Patricia Santana Cruz.