Re: [gnome.org #11361] Resolved: Re: Application received from Adel Gadllah (adel.gadllah AT gmail.com)

Heya,

On 08.07.2010 13:27, Adel Gadllah via RT wrote:
2010/7/8 Tobias Mueller via RT <membership-applications gnome org>:
According to our records, your request about 'Re: Application received from Adel Gadllah (adel.gadllah AT
gmail.com)' has been resolved.

What?
"Resolved" as in "Ignored" ?

I'd didn't get any response besides this mail.

I answered you via the rt. My comment was:

Dear Adel,

your Ticket No is 11193 and we're still waiting for external input.
That's no reason to worry and I expect everything to work out just fine :-)

HTH,
Tobi

Seems communicating with you does not really work
I'm sorry it's not working out well for you.

Cheers,
  Tobi