Re: [gnome.org #11361] Resolved: Re: Application received from Adel Gadllah (adel.gadllah AT gmail.com)

2010/7/8 Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de>:
Heya,

Hi,

On 08.07.2010 13:27, Adel Gadllah via RT wrote:
2010/7/8 Tobias Mueller via RT <membership-applications gnome org>:
According to our records, your request about 'Re: Application received from Adel Gadllah (adel.gadllah AT
 gmail.com)' has been resolved.

What?
"Resolved" as in "Ignored" ?

I'd didn't get any response besides this mail.

I answered you via the rt. My comment was:

Dear Adel,

your Ticket No is 11193 and we're still waiting for external input.
That's no reason to worry and I expect everything to work out just fine :-)

OK ;)

Seems communicating with you does not really work
I'm sorry it's not working out well for you.

This time it worked but your previews response didn't reach me at all.
Not being able to read the response because the mail has not been
delivered makes communicating indeed hard.

But it seems that something went wrong somewhere which isn't really
directly your fault so I will shut up ;)

Thanks,
Adel