Re: [gnome.org #11405] Application received from Joey Ferwerda (joeyferweda AT gmail.com)

Hey Tobias,

Ah no problem, i kind of figured it out that i should wait with my
membership.
I have a question though.

The reason why i wanted to apply so early is because there is a marketing
meeting in Boston (on boston summig) in november, and Jason told me that the
entire marketing team will be there, and i really want to be there since it
could boost the productivity a lot!
The thing is that i do not have the financial capability's to go there
myself, so i was hoping that i could get financial support from the
foundation.

If it is not possible, i understand, but since i really like to get this
project on the road, i would really like to attend this meeting.

Thanks

Joey

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Tobias Mueller via RT <