Re: [gnome.org #11195] Application received from Jeremy Perry (jeremy.perry AT redhat.com)

Jeremy Perry put in a LOT of work on the GNOME Shell design, iterating
and creating mockups and discussing these ideas openly and
collaboratively in the GNOME IRC channels on GimpNet (#gnome-design,
#gnome-shell, and #gnome3 mostly I think). I think his work as a
designer in our community sets a great example and am happy to support
him in his application.

I would also like to note that he participated in the GNOME UX Hackfest
this past February and brought a lot of insight to the sessions we both
attended.

Thanks,
~m