Re: Fwd: Re: Volunteers for the membership committee

Heya,

Tobias Mueller wrote:
Baris Cicek wrote:
I think it's better to reschedule voting period, and if there's any
question, ask me and I'll try to answer in a day or so.
Hm. I'm porting the changes from the maemo Repository. I think that I'll be able to produce the wml files which will hopefully be turned into PHP scripts on the server side.
I've done that. I don't know what the next steps are, though. I hope to get access to window.gnome.org soon to make these PHP scripts run by filling the necessary MySQL data.

We'll probably need to obtain a list of foundation members with their email address, create voting tokens which can be used with that voting webapp and send those out.
I'd highly appreciate if anybody could show me how to do that.

Cheers,
  Tobi