Re: Fwd: Re: Volunteers for the membership committee

Hi;

I'm afraid I can't work on this. I don't have anywhere that I can work
on it.

I think it's better to reschedule voting period, and if there's any
question, ask me and I'll try to answer in a day or so.

If I can find a reliable connection I'll let you know, but *please*
let's start taking care of this.

Regards,
Baris.