Re: Membership for Alexander Gabriel - status?

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 17:40 +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Well, there is http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/membership.html :)

Oh, yeah, that's where Alex told me that he didn't know what was going
on, as viewing a ticket requires login, and the "waiting for" column
always seems to be empty :)

Anyway, I won't bother you with nitpicks about that page.  The main
thing is that people need to be informed at all times about the exact
status of their application.

If there are no objections, I'd push the attached patch.

Fine by me, but I don't maintain that module :)  Go ahead!

heh, I am writing a Python library to access the RT, because clicking
through Webinterfaces make me nervous and costs a lot of time. But I'm
far away from being production ready :)

Sweet.

(Hmmm, does anyone know why we use RT3 rather than Bugzilla?)

  Federico