[gnome.org #9271] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Sigurd Gartmann (sigurdga AT yahoo-inc.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Sigurd Gartmann (sigurdga AT yahoo-inc.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #9271].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Sigurd Gartmann
E-mail: sigurdga AT yahoo-inc.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): sigurdga
svn.gnome.org username (if any): sigurd

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Translations: gimp last year, other programs in the extras category earlier.

Detailed description:
I have updated the gimp translations the last several years, last time sending patch through kmaraas, since
my key was deactivated after "the ssh/debian bug". I think I would be more active if I could get more direct
access once more.

Earlier I made translation updates to orca, gok, muine, banshee, evolution, etc.

I am also the translation coordinator for the norwegian languages in ubuntu. Actually a non-gnome job, since
I always have to tell people that gnome (and lots of other projects) are translated elsewhere.

Was at guadec in Kristiansand and Vilanova.

Contacts:
Kjartan Maraas (kmaraas AT gnome.org) (translation head for norwegian bokmÃl)
Christian Rose (menthos AT gnome.org) (translation head for swedish)

Pointers:

I will resign from my work at Yahoo soon, so please update my email address sigurdga sigurdga no in the
database(s). This also means I will have less legal restrictions for doing contributions to gnome and related
projects.

[Application received at Thu Aug 27 16:53:54 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.