Re: Membership for Alexander Gabriel - status?

On Sun, 2009-08-23 at 11:13 -0300, Bruno Boaventura wrote:

His application is waiting reply from his contacts (you and Seif Lotfy).
I was away due some problems. Sorry about the long delay.

Thanks for the response, Bruno :)  I've already replied with the
required information.

2. Is there a chance of resolving those usability/transparency problems
rather quickly?  This is a recurring problem which seems easy to solve.

As I said, the easier way to do it is ask Membership Committee by mail.

Oh, I meant, if it is possible to fix the "public face" of RT3 and our
membership pages to let people really know the status of their
application.  Having to mail the membership committee is inconvenient at
best.  From the "how do I become a member?" page, one should be able to
find a link to "see the status of your membership application here".

Anyway, Alex mentioned that someone is already writing an app for this.
Hearing that makes me extremely happy :)

Thanks again,

  Federico