My membership request

Hey,

someone else just pointed to me to this email:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2008-March/msg00011.html

Wouldn't it be a great idea to actually send that email to the people
requesting membership instead of just the membership committee ML? I
mean, do you expect magic powers from applicants to sense that this
response has now been posted to some ML the applicants are definitely
not subscribed to, beause it is apparently "private"?

Also, wouldn't it also be a good idea to include some kind of
explanation how the additional input shall be submitted to the
committee?

Also, I am a bit surprised that I am so little known in the GNOME
community that I need to post those contacts, but I guess that just my
hybris ;-)

So here's a random dump of GNOME people that probably know me or my
work, ordered alphabetically:

 Jonathan Blandford
 Christopher Blizzard
 Wouter Bolsterlee
 Ross Burton
 Jorge O. Castro
 Matthias Clasen
 Andrew Cowie
 Olivier Crete
 Frederic Crozat
 Murray Cumming
 Miguel de Icaza
 Mairin Duffy
 Diego Escalante Urrelo
 Behdad Esfahbod
 Hubert Figuiere
 Glynn Foster
 Daniel G. Siegel
 Jim Gettys
 Mathias Hasselmann
 Sven Herzberg
 Philip Van Hoof
 William Jon McCann
 Christian Kellner
 Stefan Kost
 Jorg "Josh" Kress
 Alexander Larsson
 Ryan Lortie
 Davyd Madeley
 Mirco Müller
 Robert McQueen
 Michael Meeks
 Loic Minier
 Michael Natterer
 David Neary
 Bastien Nocera
 Benjamin Otte
 Keith Packard
 John Palmieri
 Kristian Rietveld
 JP Rosevear
 Christian Schaller
 Jan Schmidt
 Srinivasan Shreyas
 Sjoerd Simons
 Raphael Slinckx
 Thomas Vander Stichele
 Ray Strode
 Alp Toker
 Vincent Untz
 Jeff Waugh
 Carl Worth
 David Zeuthen

I hope this is a sufficient number of contacts. If not, I can come up
with more on request.

Thank you very much,

Lennart