Re: My membership request

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Lennart Poettering
<lennart poettering net> wrote:
 Wouldn't it be a great idea to actually send that email to the people
 requesting membership instead of just the membership committee ML? I
 mean, do you expect magic powers from applicants to sense that this
 response has now been posted to some ML the applicants are definitely
 not subscribed to, beause it is apparently "private"?

Hi Lennart.

Sorry about that. GNOME RT (Request Tracker) have two types of reply:

- Reply to requestors
- Comments (not sent to requestors)

Unfortunatelly, I've selected the wrong (comments) option when I was
replying your request. Sorry again. I made a mistake.

 Also, wouldn't it also be a good idea to include some kind of
 explanation how the additional input shall be submitted to the
 committee?

Just replying the mail message you would give us the required information.

 Also, I am a bit surprised that I am so little known in the GNOME
 community that I need to post those contacts, but I guess that just my
 hybris ;-)

Sorry too. But, rules are rules. You've filled the application form
and not informed out the contacts as required. I just replied your
request asking about your contacts.

Sorry again.

Bruno