Re: My membership request

Hi Lennart,

Small caveat: I am no longer a part of the GNOME Membership and
Elections Committee and hence whatever I write would not be reflecting
on the committee's actions.

But I have done this work for a while and perhaps I can respond a bit
more personally from experience.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 7:00 PM, Lennart Poettering