Re: meeting re: defining requirements for cryptographically verifiable voting software?

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
On 3/5/07, Ben Adida <ben adida net> wrote:

I can do 13:30 UTC, though later is also appreciated :) #membership. The 1330 UTC time is a starting marker and
sort of particularly suits all the members (and interested parties).

Ah okay, I misinterpreted the last email as saying that the time was
flexible. Let's not complicate things: I'll be there at 1330 UTC! :)