Re: meeting re: defining requirements for cryptographically verifiable voting software?
- From: Ben Adida <ben adida net>
- To: Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan randomink org>
- Cc: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, Luis Villa <luis tieguy org>, membership-committee gnome org
- Subject: Re: meeting re: defining requirements for cryptographically verifiable voting software?
- Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:37:04 -0500
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
On 3/5/07, Ben Adida <ben adida net> wrote:
I can do 13:30 UTC, though later is also appreciated :)
irc.gimp.net #membership. The 1330 UTC time is a starting marker and
sort of particularly suits all the members (and interested parties).
Ah okay, I misinterpreted the last email as saying that the time was
flexible. Let's not complicate things: I'll be there at 1330 UTC! :)
] [Thread Prev