Re: meeting re: defining requirements for cryptographically verifiable voting software?

Hi,

(Luis: thanks for launching the discussion!)

Le dimanche 04 mars 2007, à 23:12, Lucas Rocha a écrit :
Hei,

My suggestion is that we discuss this during our weekly meeting on
IRC. What do you think? Can I add this to the agenda?

Yep, that was my idea too.

Ben, Ryan: the meetings are on Thursday, at 13:30 UTC (if I'm not
wrong). Is this a suitable time for you? If yes, is this week okay for
you?

Ben: also, is there anything we can do on our side to prepare the
meeting? We'll probably have a short list of what requirements we need,
but if there's anything else that might be nice, just tell us.

Thanks,

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.