Re: meeting re: defining requirements for cryptographically verifiable voting software?
- From: Ben Adida <ben adida net>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>, membership-committee gnome org, Luis Villa <luis tieguy org>
- Subject: Re: meeting re: defining requirements for cryptographically verifiable voting software?
- Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 19:42:39 -0500
Vincent Untz wrote:
Ben, Ryan: the meetings are on Thursday, at 13:30 UTC (if I'm not
wrong). Is this a suitable time for you? If yes, is this week okay for
I can do 13:30 UTC, though later is also appreciated :)
Ben: also, is there anything we can do on our side to prepare the
meeting? We'll probably have a short list of what requirements we need,
but if there's anything else that might be nice, just tell us.
Assume your election were held in a single physical location with
everyone present... How would it be run, exactly? With that description,
I can get a clear idea of your reqs independently of the "everyone is
Second, what are you current authentication bootstraps? Does everyone
have an SSH key? An SSL client-side cert? A username/password?
My work combines fairly involved crypto for auditable voting, and web
"stuff", so if you have any specific questions, feel free to bring them
up on Thursday or to send me a list of them ahead of time.
Looking forward to the chat!
] [Thread Prev