Re: Minutes of meeting

On 2/25/07, Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr> wrote:

Almost forgetting, can someone please check the form letter at l.g.o?
There wasn't 'Need to renew' template, so I grab the 'No need to renew'
one and altered it. Since I did same thing in past, and screwed once,
can someone please take a look at it and if so please reword. I'll
update the text in the script as soon as it gets updated.

Suggested:

As per the bylaws of the GNOME Foundation, your GNOME Foundation
membership lasts two years and since your last  renewal/acceptance was
from <acceptance>, you are requested to renew your membership within a
month.

Do we also put in here a note to update MC if the e-mail address has
changed in the meanwhile ? Although, if the address in the db is old,
then the mail will not reach the intended member :)

:Sankarshan

ps: I worked on the RT queue across the weekend and I think that
http://www.gnome.org/~gpastore/membership.html would look much more
decent this week.

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,