Re: New membership committee volunteers

Hey,

Le lundi 18 septembre 2006, à 19:51, Baris Cicek a écrit :
Hi;

I'm pleased to announce that Izabel Cerqueira Valverde and Clytie
Siddall joined Membership Committe to fill two empty seats we had for a
while.

Congratulations to the new members! You should probably send an announce
to foundation-list too, btw.

Is everything set up for them? It's a good time to join the committee
since elections are coming soon ;-) (and you probably want to start
thinking about them, btw, to at least get a first draft of schedule)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.