[gnome.org #1762] AutoReply: Application received from Boyd Timothy (btimothy AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Boyd Timothy (btimothy AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #1762].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Boyd Timothy
E-mail: btimothy AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): boyd
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): btimothy

Detailed description:
I created a new wiki page (http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/PlaceForNewIdeas) and gathered a lot of different
ideas for Tomboy's future.  It's a place where people can brainstorm about ideas they've had for Tomboy.

I've also started the work of putting together a release plan/road map for Tomboy's future here:
http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/RoadMap

Here are some additional contributions/references:

http://beatniksoftware.com/pipermail/tomboy-list_beatniksoftware.com/2006-September/001309.html
http://beatniksoftware.com/pipermail/tomboy-list_beatniksoftware.com/2006-September/001310.html
http://beatniksoftware.com/pipermail/tomboy-list_beatniksoftware.com/2006-September/001311.html
http://beatniksoftware.com/pipermail/tomboy-list_beatniksoftware.com/2006-September/001330.html

Contacts:
Alex Graveley (alex beatniksoftware com) (Tomboy author)
Federico Mena-Quintero (federico novell com) (peer on my team at Novell)

I realize that my request might be a little premature, but I would like to participate in the upcoming
elections and wanted to make sure to beat the membership deadline.  For the forseeable future, I plan on
hacking on Tomboy full-time (I'm an employee on Novell's GNOME desktop team).

I also wrote the iFolder Linux Client in Gtk#.  While this may have not directly impacted core GNOME
components, I feel that it's given a lot of exposure to GNOME/Mono/Gtk# and hopefully helped to show the
value of applications written for GNOME.

[Application received at Wed Sep 20 12:23:19 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.