Re: New membership committee volunteers

Hi,

Baris Cicek wrote:

I'm pleased to announce that Izabel Cerqueira Valverde and Clytie
Siddall joined Membership Committe to fill two empty seats we had for a
while.

Yay !!

I hope with these new blood we will be more responsive to applications
and more accurate while processing them.

We have some tickets in the queue (when do we not have them ?) so if the
new volunteers are game and have read the required bits on l.g.o, we can
unleash them on the same tickets

Once again - welcome aboard and glad to have you here.

:SM

--

From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,
From Darkness, Lead me towards the Light,